steamer861

White Screen!

Em 09/09/2018 em 16:59, Brady M disse:

My rebel 250c did the same thing. Weird pixelated screen.. then a white screen.. reboot it would work but come back. I contacted evolv and they issued an rma. Obviously they are having issues. 

The same thing happened to me (with my 75c Paranormal). Surely they are defective. I opened a ticket. I bought it in Canada in January. But since I am in Brazil and commerce is prohibited, I can not use the post office ... 

Looks like im joining the white screen club as well lol.

Mine is on a dna250c and a hard reboot worked for me so far although when i unplug the screen and plug it back in its white again and i do a hard reboot and its back to normal again lol.

This just started for me so idk what's going to happen next. If the screen will stay working or not.

12 minutos atrás, Reaper disse:

Looks like im joining the white screen club as well lol.

Mine is on a dna250c and a hard reboot worked for me so far although when i unplug the screen and plug it back in its white again and i do a hard reboot and its back to normal again lol.

This just started for me so idk what's going to happen next. If the screen will stay working or not.

I already gave up. I bought a new one, and in a few months, it happened again.  But the mod still works...