White Screen!

steamer861

Em 09/09/2018 em 16:59, Brady M disse:

My rebel 250c did the same thing. Weird pixelated screen.. then a white screen.. reboot it would work but come back. I contacted evolv and they issued an rma. Obviously they are having issues. 

The same thing happened to me (with my 75c Paranormal). Surely they are defective. I opened a ticket. I bought it in Canada in January. But since I am in Brazil and commerce is prohibited, I can not use the post office ... 

• 7 months later...

Looks like im joining the white screen club as well lol.

Mine is on a dna250c and a hard reboot worked for me so far although when i unplug the screen and plug it back in its white again and i do a hard reboot and its back to normal again lol.

This just started for me so idk what's going to happen next. If the screen will stay working or not.

12 minutos atrás, Reaper disse:

Looks like im joining the white screen club as well lol.

Mine is on a dna250c and a hard reboot worked for me so far although when i unplug the screen and plug it back in its white again and i do a hard reboot and its back to normal again lol.

This just started for me so idk what's going to happen next. If the screen will stay working or not.

I already gave up. I bought a new one, and in a few months, it happened again.  But the mod still works...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Had this issue with multiple screens on the same board. Went back to the original screen and did a "Hard Reboot with escribe and it seems to have fixed it. If this is happening to you, try the hard reboot with escribe. See if that fixes it.

Em 29/05/2018 em 22:02, steamer861 disse:

Hi

One of my 250c's, got a white screen yesterday, just out of the blue.

I tried to rewrite the firmware , didn't work. I tried disconnecting & reconnecting the battery, didn't work. I tried rewriting the theme, didn't work.

I tried a Hard Reboot & the screen came back :)  But It did it 2 more times today :(  The Hard reboot still worked  :)

How ever it is getting annoying now to have to do a Hard Reboot to get my screen back.

Is this a  known issue?  Can I do some thing to Stop This from happening?

BTW the Chip still works Fine, when this happens, just a White Screen

IMG_2863.thumb.jpg.1a988197dfac42be81d237c6eef26f35.jpg

I have a problem here also on therion dna75c, the colors are reversed, how can I solve it? does it have to do with the contrast?

18 minutos atrás, scottua disse:

Had this issue with multiple screens on the same board. Went back to the original screen and did a "Hard Reboot with escribe and it seems to have fixed it. If this is happening to you, try the hard reboot with escribe. See if that fixes it.

I'm having problems with inverted colors in my therion, will it resolve to do this?