Ammonarrow

16 hours ago, Ammonarrow said:

Hey,

Is it possible to Replay Something like this:

Fused Clapton

Dual core Kanthal

Wrap SS

Will this work, wont it?

I know that kanthal does work in replay with (the hidden setting) PK Mode enabled and the proper profile setup. Going to the upper toolbar in escribe->bring down the drop down menu labeled help->and click the section that says "About"->and then click the middle of the evolv logo between 10-12 times, until it disappears. Head over to your mod tab in escribe, the first section is safety. Under safety there is a swing to adjust the coils replay can use; normally this would contain 2 settings, allow only on temp sensing coils or allow on dubious coils. After following the above instructions a 3rd option appears, "allow on unlikely coils"change to this 3rd option->create a profile named "Replay PK” and user that to vape your Kanthal or other non temp sensing coils. I imagine this would work in multiple alloy coils as well. But I would stick to using Watts for best operation. 

I imagine you could follow the same process for multiple using multiple temp sensing coils as well, SS AND TI OR NICKEL. Steam engines tool even allows us to create a TCR and (if memory serves) a tfr curve for multiple temp sensing wire types. You could possibly use these materials in Replay PK and change the chosen material type to your downloaded tfr/TCR and use temp control with multiple alloy builds

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Haitham Ramadan said:

Thats great, do i need this for N80 core with SS outter?

I was wondering about that myself recently, as I'm going to start building some of my own Clapton's once my Daedalus Pro arrives!I can't say with any certainty that replay would identify as a temp sensing coil and offer to save the puff: esp since N80 isn't actually temp sensing wire. But adding the Replay PK profile and enabling the option for unlikely coils is easy enough to do, so regardless you should be able to use it with at least one of the the profiles.

I would imagine that with an N80 core and a SS outer wrap fused Clapton (I don't know how well staggered would work under the same conditions so would suggest fused for the crest results), that the mod(also deck dependant) would register the material as SS316 thus allowing for regular old replay... But I could be wrong... Let me know if you have any success!

8 hours ago, Pphish said:

I was wondering about that myself recently, as I'm going to start building some of my own Clapton's once my Daedalus Pro arrives!I can't say with any certainty that replay would identify as a temp sensing coil and offer to save the puff: esp since N80 isn't actually temp sensing wire. But adding the Replay PK profile and enabling the option for unlikely coils is easy enough to do, so regardless you should be able to use it with at least one of the the profiles.

I would imagine that with an N80 core and a SS outer wrap fused Clapton (I don't know how well staggered would work under the same conditions so would suggest fused for the crest results), that the mod(also deck dependant) would register the material as SS316 thus allowing for regular old replay... But I could be wrong... Let me know if you have any success!

Ok here what i found out till now, so even with KP profile didn't detect replay, i have build today a triple core SS 26G with 36 N80 & its functioned brilliant & flavor OMG from another world on ammit 22 that i own for year & half now & thats the first time to taste my own juice like this :), still gonna try n80 as core & SS as outter & i'll update u, thanks my friend  

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...