Think Vape Finder 250c "Check Atomizer"

JediSooner

Got my Think Vape Finder DNA250c in the mail today from China. Unfortunately, it won't fire any of the 6 tank attys I've tried, though the same attys work fine on my Smok X-Priv. On the Finder, I get "Check Atomizer" about .2 seconds after pressing the fire button. Nothing I've tried in Escribe has helped - soft reboot, hard reboot, upgrading firmware - no change.

"Analyze Atomizer" in Escribe works as expected until I hit the fire button, then I just get question marks and the same error message on the device.

Not sure what else to try... any advice? Otherwise, I'm stuck dealing with the seller through Aliexpress to get a refund or wait for an exchange. Ugh.

Not to bump my own thread, but I've encountered a new issue while trying to somehow get this thing to fire.  After sitting idle for even 15-20 minutes, it wakes up showing 0% battery.  If I pop out the front-most battery then put it back in, I immediately see the correct battery percentage.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll find out tomorrow if mine is good to go now. I'd emailed the seller on Aliexpress, Think Vape and Evolv all at the same time, to see who could help me first. Evolv was first to issue an RMA, so luckily, I got to send it to Ohio rather than back to China. Nick from Evolv said they replaced the chip the same day they got the mod and had it on its way back to me the very next day. I guess they only return ship RMAs via UPS SmartPost, so even though I live just outside of San Antonio, the package has been sitting in San Antonio with UPS since Saturday morning. It's been a little more than a month since I bought the mod, it'll be nice to finally use it. LOL Anxiously awaiting it with tomorrow's mail...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah... I wanted to use it for a while to be certain it was good to go and, for about 10 days now, it's been 100% perfect since Evolv replaced the chip.  No "check atomizer" errors, no strange battery percentage readings - it just works as it should now.  Thanks again to @Nick for the RMA and quick repair!

• Like 1