OBS Damo - Replay Dubious

Nick

Coil: 0.2ohm

Material: Unknown

Replay Compatible: No

Coil: 0.4ohm 

Material: Unknown

Replay Compatible: Dubious

The 0.4ohm coil seemed to work fairly reliably. I do not believe it to be a material with a well defined TCR however due to the construction of the coil it locks in easily and vapes well.

On 4/19/2018 at 4:25 PM, mactavish said:

Google failed me, good catch. I will say you should consider adding the full name, OBS DAMO SUB-OHM TANK,  these days sub-ohm means prebuilt coils, as opposed to RTA, up to you. Good work!

Thanks! I don't think rebuildables are worth having in here as the user has near infinite choices of what they want to use.  If using Replay is desired then a Replay compatible material should be used. A build that works on one rebuildable should work fine on any rebuildable as long as there is not a connection issue at play. 

We can certainly have a thread to discuss good builds for Replay though.

I do understand that certain builds may be good from a coil fitment and flavor standpoint on one rebuildable, but not another. We'll talk this over internally and find a way to accommodate users that want to share information about a specific rebuildable atomizer as well.

Oh, I didn’t realize this new thread was about sub-ohm tanks that take pre-built coils, my mistake. That of course opens up a world of other issues as I’m sure you know, as many of these tanks have multiple options for their coils, some not being  TC compatible to begin with. To be truly useful, folks that post here should be very specific as to what pre-made coils they are using.