Powerbank function and spec

67exec

Does anyone know what the output spec is supposed to be on the power bank function, or how it's supposed to work? I put an inline meter between the otg cable that I use with my tablet and Samsung usb cable. With my 250c device hooked to the otg cable and my vaporflask 167 to the Samsung cable, I get 5.05v and 0.02A for 1-2 min then shuts off. I had to set power bank to auto because I haven't been able to get the manual option to work in the stock theme. 

I tried a different otg cable, and changed the display on my dna 250 to show usb-v and usb current. With either otg and no inline usb meter, the usb voltage starts at 5v, and .2a. Then the amperage starts to climb and voltage drops. When amperage hits 1.54a and voltage hits 4.56v, it will hold there for 30-60 seconds and then charging stops. After about 15-30 seconds the cycle starts over, with each total cycle lasting 2-3min. On the 250c diagnostics screen it will show usb voltage as 5.1v until current reaches 1a, then it drops to 4.8v-4.9v for the remainder of the cycle.  I let it do this for 1hr last night and it brought my 3s 800mah from 3.7v up to 3.95v per cell

Edited by 67exec

• 2 weeks later...

My thinking is that if they can do such and amazing job controlling input current and voltage, then the same should be for the output. Hooked to a 1a input the battery in my 250 takes 30-45min to fully charge

Edited by 67exec