NEW to DNA

Toyoman24

I just started using a Dna 250 device Its the Paranormal from Lost Vape. I can Get the watts mode to work flawless but it is the Temp mode I can not seem to get to work correctly ( like a lot of people) I am using dual 316ss  7 wrap 24x2 32 claptons. I have set it using the cold ohms and have locked ohms and temp. I have been to get 4-5 hits off of the device. this is in a Twisted messes V1 mod. after 3-5 hits I get the famous "temp protected" screen and won't allow me to use it even some 45mins later when I know the coils are cold. I have played around in Escribe for days now trying to get this work. I am failing hard core at this and thinking TC is not for me in less i can figure it out. I know it is possible to get this to work. I have seen it but it is fighting me. I have set my watts high and temp high and everywhere in the middle in way of settings. someone help please? 

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Edited by Toyoman24
upload

I was thinking about doing that  but  I also saw a few did that and didn't change a thing. I am going to try some different atty's tonight and see what happens. I am not sure if what I have now has a floating pin in it as I have read that can cause issues as well in way of TC. Watts is working top notch and ohms are spot on as a I can tell so far