Vaporshark rDNA60 issue

IDDQD

This night  my vaporshark started to blink in the dark  from the display showing me this message.
When this text go away the wattage drop to 1w ( power mode ) and i can’t fire it. Some times the wattage go up to 8w and then drop down one step at time to 1w. And then back to this massage.

The switch are doing nothing, they're clicking but no response of the on the screen.

Of course i tryied to switch battery, atomizer, clean up the pin, connect to escribe and reboot the settings... all of it.

What should i do?

untitled.png

The DNA 60 board itself is receiving a constant "down button" press signal, triggering the serial number to appear below the 1 watt increment. This could be caused by a few things; stuck down button, flux residue or juice on either the daughter board or main board, poorly soldered external button pinout joints, metal swarf floating around inside the casing. Without opening the device it's hard to tell. Unless you're somewhat experienced in electronics, i wouldn't open it. This can void any possible warranty you may have left on the device.

Contact Vaporshark customer service. I have dealt with Vaporshark's CS many times and every time they have been very helpful and the RMA service is a breeze. Just go to the Vaporshark website and click "support". Or call VS directly. They do have a 1-800 number.

https://www.vaporshark.com/contacts