Missing Watt Hour Calculator Button And DNA 75 No Longer Tells Me When The Battery Is Weak Or Low

So... I'm in manufacturer mode, just to be sure everything that can show actually shows, and still no watt hour calculator button. And recently the battery error messages don't show on the mod screen anymore. I have it set to show error messages though. Being new to this, am I missing something?

28 minutes ago, giz_60 said:

There is no Wh calculator in the 75 version of Escribe...the weak battery message is not a 'message' ...but rather a flashing battery icon...

Hmm... that would explain the lack of a watt hour button, but - I DID get the low battery text warning on my screen before. Perhaps that happened only when I was using a lower 35 amp battery when using a new Cleito tank that wanted a 45 amp battery. Halfway through the battery the weak/low battery message came on. 

17 minutes ago, giz_60 said:

Could you have possibly seen 'Check Battery'?  IIRC, the weak battery  message was replaced with the flashing icon awhile back...

Maybe. And I did update the device between having seen the message, and now having the battery icon blink instead of getting the message. So maybe that explains it. But under  the "Error Flashes" field there's the pulldown that let's you choose between two flash settings and the third option: "Show error only". I thought if you set it to "Show error only" then the text error would show instead of the battery icon blinking.

Am I not understanding what the settings in that pulldown do?

Edited by Bill_B
typo

56 minutes ago, giz_60 said:

I believe that the weak battery message is the exception to those options. IIRC it was replaced, by Evolv, with the flashing icon per users requests.

Well I guess that just about wraps up the thread. Thank you everyone for the info!