Swap up/down isn't working

jb_bryant

I have wattage scrolling the way I want (right button goes up, left goes down) but on temperature just below it left goes up and right goes down. I've tried selecting it in theme designer and changed the "swap up/down" option, applied it then uploaded to my mod but it makes no difference. Both fields have "swap up/down" unchecked and when I check it it stays the same.

I have a similar issue with the step size as well. I've changed wattage and temp to 5 and they still only move in 1 (1 degree at a time and .1 watts at a time). At one point it finally stuck on wattage but then when I went back in and changed a setting on the temp it reverted back to the wattage moving in .1 watt increments. I even double-checked and it's still set to 5 and I didn't even touch wattage after it was working right.

Wouldn't you expect for both of these fields to scroll the same way (right for up and left for down) and both to move in 5 point increments given my settings in the attached screenshots?

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 10.49.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 10.54.52 AM.png

• Like 1

On my DNA 75 Color (running SP27), Step Size and Swap Up/Down are both working.

Are you sure you are uploading the theme? When you click Apply, you need to click Upload Settings afterwards to send it to the device.

Also, if you want to swap the function of the Up/Down buttons entirely, that is in Mod -> Mechanical.

• Like 1