Vt75c showing different charge levels

Jvape78

Hey guys. I have a 26650 vt75c. The battery meter on this mod is driving me nuts. I put in a fully charged new high quality 26650 and it will never read 100 percent. Even though I know the charge levels and they're 4.2-4.18 and I have the CSV set to read 4.18 as 100%... It will read in diagnostics directly on the board as like 4.15.. Then 6 puffs later I am already down to the 80 percent range where it will hang for a while. Overall the battery life is not a complaint but I'm going nuts trying to get this damn thing to read hallway accurately. I am OCD about this stuff I admit, but something funky going on here. I know this mod has a very bad rep as a damn pipe bomb, though I've fixed the issue myself with a home made insulator so no worries on that particular issue getting me hurt. Another thing I notice is that the screen will say a certain level, such as 3.77 and 75% but as soon as I plug it into escribe it will show a much higher level and percent until the moment I unplug the USB. Thing is, if I take the battery out right away and read it externally the higher reading that escribe showed is the correct reading. So I'm getting a ton of voltage drop. I know this board isn't as efficient as the others but nearly a 10% voltage drop just doesn't seem right either.. I'm open for any suggestions you all may have for me. Personally I'm wondering if there isn't some sorry ass soldering issues behind this and might just tear the mod down and rewire if no one has any other suggestions.

Thanks

Pictures are taken seconds apart.

Mod screen showing low, escribe high

20171008_203420.jpg

20171008_202910.jpg