Battery readings incorrect

koronis

Curious if anyone else has seen this issue before, I have a Lost Vape Triade 250, I put 3 fully charged batteries in the mod and it's showing this in device monitor, checked the batts with a meter and tried another set and same thing. The mod won't even stay on unless plugged into USB also.

Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 11.07.16 AM.png

It's dead, needs to be sent back to evolv for repair. Comes from connecting to USB, I assume you either removed batteries while connected or one of the cells was loose. Had this happen with two 200 boards and most recent is a 250 board that has a new problem.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-10-07 at 5:54 PM, wykyd said:

It's dead, needs to be sent back to evolv for repair. Comes from connecting to USB, I assume you either removed batteries while connected or one of the cells was loose. Had this happen with two 200 boards and most recent is a 250 board that has a new problem.

Actually it wasn’t plugged in when it happened so not sure what caused it but it does appear to be an issue with the board, I’ll get in touch with support.

5 hours ago, Abdul0786 said:

Hope This might be hardware issue , when you put the batteries does it charges the battery ??

If it charges the battery then , remove the battery and charge it in external charger and try it.

It doesn’t appear to charge when plugged in, and it shows the same readings with fully charged batteries.