Paranormal 75 C

mhz0015

Hi,

i have a big problem with my Akkus, the boix discarged only one akku, the other is full, every day. what can i do? In the Software patch the last Version under Akku find no changes for this problem, i need help pls.

sorry for my bad english.

20170906_235424.jpg

Edited by mhz0015

If you have a multimeter you can try to make some measurements - set the multimeter to Ohms or diode testing - use the probes to touch both of the positive contact inside of the mod - it should give you 0 ohms - next use the probes to touch both of the negative contacts ( sitting in the flap) it may give you also 0 ohms but maybe they designed it so, that one contact goes to one of the two contact fields so do the other - the contact fields are getting shorted by closing the flap and making negative contact to the chipset - i guess one of the negativ poles is not connected to one of the contact fields ! Alternative you can try to use the mod with one cell only - i guess it will only work with cell in one slot! so it is about to find out if the problem is in the positive contact section (inside the mod) or in the negative section (in the flap) - BUT - the mod is less then a week old - send it back - bring it in - it is under warranty! My description is only for how to find out whats wrong - it is 100% Hardware related no software update can change the problem!

Edited by Lowbytes