Screen for Siren GTA

i have this, i cant get it to work well. it always tastes like wet metal taste. i cleaned it thru my usc,  2 tanks now 100% vg juice 6mg on a .6 build.  
do you have any tips? (noted when i unboxed it one of the rubber seals was perished and came away from the glass in pieces.) that setup looks sick btw, i use mine on a skar

Edited by Robe
  • Like 1

Mine had no funky tastes and was really clean out the box. I've never heard of metallic taste from a Siren being common from the groups I'm in so...

Out of the box with a perished O-ring does not sound good, I'd use your spares and change them all out just incase they were contaminated at the factory and that has caused them to perish. Not wanting to overreact or anything better safe than sorry

What wire type are you making your coils from ?

thanks for your reply, um i build a single 26g A1 kanthal (3mm id) 9 wrap i think thats whats in there atm, maybe its that bit under the coil with the holes in it. i know it has some oil fused with it as part of the design. maybe ill take that bit off see if it gets rid of that wet metal taste... 

thanks. (out to the garage to play with it )

Edited by Robe
  • Like 1