Case Thermals

LeeWB3

I read some responses from James discussing the case analyzer in the Ohms Too Low thread (which I find to be the case as well), so maybe this is a known issue.  However, when I run case thermals I'm getting very high Case USB Charge Temperature Rises.  This is leading to very cold, incorrect readings for room temperature while the unit is charging.  I.e. I ran a case analyzer earlier today, uploaded the results and it's just finishing up the last 0.1V of charging.  Board temp has fallen from the high 80s to low 90s while under full charge amperage to 76.57°F (in a 68°F room).  Room temperature is being reported by unit as 58.71°F.

I have tried case analyzers on multiple computers and consistently get similar results.  Is case analyzer just not accurate at the moment?

Edited by LeeWB3

Seems to be so. I have made the same experience and use the default-values instead. There still seems to be the cold-ohms-bug (reading cold ohms a bit to low) though but it's not that far off with the default-values instead of the case analyzer's ones.

I hope well's get a new firmware and escribe-versions soon which fixes both.

Edited by embe71