feature request: scrolling stats

When I'm out and about I would like to see more stats than just the three that we can select. I was wondering if it is at all possible to have the three scroll to another set of stats, either automatically or manually. Better yet, smaller wattage numbers with stats below the wattage setting. I'm sure that this is debatable as others prefer it to be different. But I'm sure that a lot of folks would like to see more than three stats while out and about.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I was about to post asking for this feature, Cheers to you for already being on it if only this was a little more popular of an opinion. I would love to have a charging screen that shows USB current, charge in Wh and USB Volts, and then have it scroll and show the Voltage of all 3 cells. Or even to be able to change the Field 4 ie: the field that shows watts.

@Lyrewarlord This option is already present using escribe under the "Screen" tab. There is the normal options to change what is displayed when not charging, and to the right of that is the charging display settings. I do agree with iandvaypes. At least the option to change the 3 that are there on the fly without the use of escribe. Maybe put it into locked mode and hold fire to put it into a display edit mode, than using the fire to scroll through each value and the up and down buttons to change the selected field. 

@csgoant

Unfortunately I don't think you seem to understand what we are trying to say...

Scrolling stats would be like having a second chargi
ng screen that say changes every 3 seconds like if you had your charging screen set up like this (crappy photoshop job):

9-17-2015_2-46-25_PM.png  
S
o like every [X] seconds it would change between the 2 different charging screens. It would enable us to see more while charging

Never the less, your idea of being able to edit the fields on the fly is amazing.

9-17-2015_2-46-25_PM.png