Dead Hana Mod? Please help

mcrg8630

I sent out an email to the Hana service department and I am awaiting a response. As for now, I wanted to see if there's something that I can do to fix something that might be minor. I purchased the Hana V200 on Sept. 2 from Hyperion in Illinois and it stop working today. All it does is briefly display Evolv DNA200 when I press the fire button and when i press it again nothing happens till i let it rest for a little. After sitting for a little it would repeat the process again. I tried hooking it up to my computer, but neither the computer nor escribe would detect the device. I'm not sure if my fuse is popped, bad battery and/or bad board. Any advice would be recommended. Thanks!

scoopy said:

Kinda sounds like it may be in stealth mode

Sorry, but I have ruled that out. If it was in stealth mode, the atty would still be able to fire, the device would be detected by my computer/escribe and would display more than Evolv DNA 200. Thanks for the reply and the tip!

Same problem here. I bought mine at the same store on the 5th. Did you call the store or deal with hana directly? With all the horror stories of hana customer service, I'm tempted to see if I can swap this with a reference model instead. Roughly two weeks of ownership. My vapor flask lasted about a month before it had the "weak battery" issue. Fortunately, their customer service is top notch from my experience.

Petrus said:

Same problem here. I bought mine at the same store on the 5th. Did you call the store or deal with hana directly? With all the horror stories of hana customer service, I'm tempted to see if I can swap this with a reference model instead. Roughly two weeks of ownership. My vapor flask lasted about a month before it had the "weak battery" issue. Fortunately, their customer service is top notch from my experience.

I emailed hana directly and one of their reps told me to contact Evolv, since it was an issue with the DNA board. So I did just that and sent my mod to Evolv after contacting Brandon. Also, sorry for the late reply.