Simply frustrated.

DDolan

I've written a more specific post before but now I just have to say I literally can't make it threw an 8 hour work day without this thing screwing up. And I'm literally doing NOTHING to change it. The damn resistance just changed while I had it locked! And I put it back in my pocket and it auto fired I smelt burning right away and when I took of the top cap the wick was wet! I just can't deal with this damn thing.

DDolan said:

I've written a more specific post before but now I just have to say I literally can't make it threw an 8 hour work day without this thing screwing up. And I'm literally doing NOTHING to change it. The damn resistance just changed while I had it locked! And I put it back in my pocket and it auto fired I smelt burning right away and when I took of the top cap the wick was wet! I just can't deal with this damn thing.

If you're having that much trouble, my advice would be to return to a simple single wire, single coil atty. if that doesn't work well, it's very likely the mod. For the firing, you're saying it fired even when locked? if so, that puppy has to go back to Hcigar.

Nah it didn't fire when locked the resistance changed from .04 where it's suppose to be to .07 while I had the ohms locked and like I was at work barely using the device idk what could have possibly caused the change in the first place. I don't really build single coils ya know I don't find them satisfying and it's not my building I've been building forever so I couldn't imagine why they wouldn't preform it was a 28 nickel 36 n80 fused clapton. I mean it starts out great but it doesn't even make it 24 hours before I have problems im at my wits end. Thanks for responding by the way I appreciate any input.