SMOK TFV4

GrumblyPenguin

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to set up the csv file on steam engine for the SMOK TFV4 Titanium coils? They are a dual coil atomizer with a resistance of .33 ohms. I tried setting up a csv file as a parallel build because that was the only way that I could get a 2 coils build to register with the file, but the tank gets way too hot and the flavor is off, not burnt though.
Also, would I use the default NI-200 settings on the DNA200 (Hcigar VT200 mod) for the TFV4 Nickel Air atomizers or do I need to male a csv file for these coils as well? They are dual coil and have a resistance .12 ohms
I think I can figure it out if I know the proper way to pull up a dual coil setup. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

VapinJay said:

Does anyone know how to set up the csv file on steam engine for the SMOK TFV4 Titanium coils? They are a dual coil atomizer with a resistance of .33 ohms. I tried setting up a csv file as a parallel build because that was the only way that I could get a 2 coils build to register with the file, but the tank gets way too hot and the flavor is off, not burnt though.
Also, would I use the default NI-200 settings on the DNA200 (Hcigar VT200 mod) for the TFV4 Nickel Air atomizers or do I need to male a csv file for these coils as well? They are dual coil and have a resistance .12 ohms
I think I can figure it out if I know the proper way to pull up a dual coil setup. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ni200 coils shouldn't be a problem. Irrespective if they are connected in serial or parallel the DNA200 will see all the coils as one coil and the inbuilt TCR should work (assuming all the coils are the same resistance of course).

The Ti is a little bit different and I've had similar problems to you when downloading the CSV from steam-engine for dual coil and clapton setups. The TCR seems to be a little 'off'. I think the problem is that there are different variants of Ti in the market and unless you know the exact grade and makeup of the Ti you have it's a lottery if the TCR will be 100% right or not.