Freemax Starre Pro

flem

I get a great vape on this tank, but it seems at if I get liquid in my mouth when I take a Vape.
Does anyone have this tank and use it on the evolv200?

I have tried many settings, but still have that feeling of juice in my mouth and it is drinking juice like no other tank i have, but super great flavor, so I want it to work properly
I use the NI 025 coil at 260 degree and 40 watt
any input would be greatly appreciated
thank you

Do you have the drip tip vacuum set to off? The on setting is for flooding your coil if you did not prime it, the off setting is for vaping. You likely have excess juice on the coil for it to spit at ya. If that's not it, then play with your temp, watts, and airflow till you find the sweet spot. 

Mikey said:

Do you have the drip tip vacuum set to off? The on setting is for flooding your coil if you did not prime it, the off setting is for vaping. You likely have excess juice on the coil for it to spit at ya. If that's not it, then play with your temp, watts, and airflow till you find the sweet spot. 

Hi Mikey.

Yes everything is set on the faboulous starre pro as should be.
I took your advice and played aroung with the settings and ended up with  230 degree and 40 watt and now I get a very delicious vape without drinking juice.
The starre pro gives a great vape, but also uses a lot of juice.

I am so glad that I finally spend some more money on a temp mod with the Evolv 200 chip, because somehow it gives a lot better vape to my tanks and RDAs than the other temp control Mods I have.
Thank you very much