Escribe software 1.034 update and Dna200 firmware 2015/09/30 update

I spent about an hour trying to figure this out today as I see Phil's video and wanted to change the increment scrolling to a whole number instead of 0.1 increments.
Someone posted a question in the comments on the youtube video, Phil got the software directly from evolv so its not quite released yet, he hoped it would be released in time for that video so hopefully the will release it soon.
The current latest release is 1.032 i think.

kevin_b said:

I spent about an hour trying to figure this out today as I see Phil's video and wanted to change the increment scrolling to a whole number instead of 0.1 increments.
Someone posted a question in the comments on the youtube video, Phil got the software directly from evolv so its not quite released yet, he hoped it would be released in time for that video so hopefully the will release it soon.
The current latest release is 1.032 i think.

Man! Thanks for the info! I was going nuts! :-) just like you Ive spend hours trying to find out way the hell escribe isn't autoupdating software and firmware. Then I searched the forum, but NOTHING. I even wrote to evolve, but they didnt answer jet.
Ive been thinking about that Phil might have had it directly from evolv, but then I went on ecigstats and saw that a very small percentage of users are using already the dna200 firmware update 2015/09/30. so I thought something is wrong with my setup. I guess they must be some people like Mr Phil Busardo.
Well, thanks for the relieve. ;-)