The software Escribe translated into Bulgarian

copyman

After JQuerty colleague to present my Bulgarian translation for EScribe. I will copy his writings, because it is the same.

[Escribe-cyr-6] 

I attach the archive with the translation; all you should do is to unzip it, and then to put the file with the translation into the folder "en", replacing the same-name file.

[CODE] C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Roaming\Evolv\EScribe\Languages\en [/CODE]

Open the “en” folder, and put my file EScribe.po into it, replacing the same-name one.

Another way to get to the folder if you did not enable the view of hidden system folders:
Enter the EScribe menu: Help-> About, press 7 times on the logo Evolve and then enter the menu Tools-> Open Languages Folder, like this you open the folder with the translations.

I try to give similar meanings of words, if there are errors please be excused. You can write me an email: admin@smoking-maniac.com or leave a message here.

EScribe.po.zip

Hello copyman,

Thanks for this!

A question:

The Plural-Forms: line in the header of your .po file says Bulgarian has three forms of plurals for numbers ("nplurals=3;"), like jQuery's Russian translation. However, msgid "{0} second" only has msgstr[0] and msgstr[1]. It is missing msgstr[2]. Does Bulgarian do numbers differently from Russian?

James

Hello James,

Sorry, my mistake - I use a Russian translation because it was more convenient for me. Bulgarian has two forms of plurals for numbers "Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);\n" . Quite rightly in translation missing msgstr[2] . I fixed the file in my first post. Thank you for your note ...

Milen

• 1 year later...

The translation for Escribe 2.0 is made.  I use the case to request: the text of the "atomizer analysis window" is not included for translation.  If it can also be included in the translation file, because here is very important information about pure understanding of cold ohm, nominal ohm ...  Please ...

Milen

EScribe.po.zip

Screenshot - 16_5_2017.png

• Like 1

Hello @copyman!

Here are the strings:

msgid "For an atomizer to work reliably with temperature protection, it must make good contact so as to not change Ohms arbitrarily. Because temperature-sensing atomizers tend to be low-Ohm, the mechanical design can make a big difference, in a way that is not evident when an atomizer is being used for power control only."
msgstr "translation"

msgid "Many atomizer designs provide stable Ohms, but we have encountered cases of poor contact not only with loosened connections, but with (seemingly) tight ones. This analyzer is meant to help you determine whether the atomizer you are using is sufficiently well-designed to work reliably with temperature protection. It will measure once per second."
msgstr "translation"

msgid "To test, slowly change how tightly screwed in your atomizer connection is, and see if the Ohms changes significantly as you turn, or if certain positions have different Ohms. Ideally, your atomizer Ohms should be stable."
msgstr "translation"

msgid "Note: Recent puffs may mean the atomizer is still hot. Because Ohms is temperature-sensing, it will change until the temperature reaches equilibrium. Also, this analyzer will slightly warm the atomizer."
msgstr "translation"

Thank you!

James

I'm sorry James - no change with the new service pack. Do not worry - there are important things to fix - inscriptions are not the most important.

Here it's  Escribe 2.0, Escribe 2.0 SP1, Escribe 2.0 SP2 ...

Best Regards

Milen

Escribe-2.0.png

Escribe-2.1.png

Escribe-2.2.png

Edited by copyman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Install ot Mac OS X - Another way to get to the folder if you did not enable the view of hidden system folders:
Enter the EScribe menu: Help-> About, press 7 times on the logo Evolve and then enter the menu Option -> Langauge -> Edit   like this you open the folder with the translations.  Add/replace .po file.

• 1 year later...