Firing on wake up even while locked.

jcsfearless

Hey everyone, I've got an hcigar vt200 and I'm running in to an issue. Also I tried searching but either I suck at searching or there is nothing in this subject. When I try to wake it up after it has gone to sleep it will fire. This happens after I lock the device, leave it alone long enough for it to sleep, then when I press the fire button it shows evolv dna 200 on the screen and will fire on the next fire button press. But after I let it go and try to fire again it will show that the device is locked. Is this a normal function or is this a bug or a setting I can change? From what I understand, the purpose of locking the device is to keep it from accidentally fire so this leads me to belive that it may be a bug.

I tested this on one of my DNA mods running the latest beta firmware and Escribe and the bug seems to be fixed because I can't replicate what you're describing.

Go to this link and download /install the latest Escribe, I think it will fix your problem :)
https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66731-topic/

Opening post has latest Escribe at the top. After installation when you connect your device it will do an automatic firmware update to the required version.