Suggestions for alternative HCigar VT200 batteries

I do apologise if this has been asked before, and I know it's known that HCigar's quoted 1300mah is incorrect and closer to 1000-1100mah. It's a real shame, if I'd known this before I got the device I probably would have got the Lost Vape Efusion, since the inside pics show that device is making really good use of internal space and rocking a genuine 1300mah battery.

(Interestingly when I received my device, HCigar had pre-populated it with 12.21 WHr (e.g. 1100mah!!!)

Looking inside the HCigar VT200 there does seem to be a fair bit of wasted space, with the battery 'shelves'/ battery securing protrusions etc.

I was just wondering if anyone has replaced the VT200's default battery with one from another supplier, if so what was the maximum mah/ WHr battery you managed to squeeze in?- if you could provide a link that would be really helpful- I did have a look on hobbyking with the known dimensions of the battery, but couldn't see anything similar...

Also, has anybody made any internal modifications to fit in a larger battery, how did this go, and what did you manage to fit in?

Again apologies if this has cropped up quite a few times, but searching previous threads I couldn't see that there was a definitive answer to the above.

Many Thanks!

Joe