VT200 won't wake from sleep

Vaporboi

Hi guys. I recently swapped out the standard hcigar lipo batts out for an RC 1000mAh batteries. It works OK. Kinda gets hot sometimes and charging takes forever. Another issue I get is that the mod would not wake up from sleep. Say I lock it and then leave it for an hour, it's practically dead. I have to plug it in to a USB source and then it wakes again. Any idea why? Any help would be much appreciated!

I have the same problem with my HCIGAR VT200. It only wakes when I plug it into a charger. Just making contact with the mini USB will wake it. I've never opened the box so I know that I haven't disturbed the connectors. This issue started immediately after charging it with a phone charger.

• 2 weeks later...

Thankfully I don't have this problem however I have tasks that I would certainly try which may accomplish nothing or resolve the problem and certainly worth a try. My feeling it's either a corruption or hardware related, these steps should eliminate corruption.

1. Verify you all are running the latest Escribe https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66731-topic/ (today it's 2015-10-21 EScribe 1.0.35.2)
2. If needed install the latest firmware 2015-09-30
3. Try a Hard Reboot 
Hard-reboot.jpg 
4. Reset: Backup (Save or Save As) the Mods Profile information and then (New Reset to Evolv Standard). Manually update your settings, import Battery and TCR CSV files as needed.
Mod-Backup.jpg 
5. Reinstall your Firmware or revert to an prior version of Firmware:
DNA-Firmware.jpg 

Good Luck!