Sigelei 200 or Reuleaux 200?

augtism

When a battery is 'rated' it's with some 0.5A discharge until the battery reaches its cutoff voltage. A DNA 200 should be tested with a 10A discharge and with stable power delivery. So premature cutoff combined with some inefficiency in the form of heat from higher Amperage draws. People get hung up with Rated, hook it up to a flashlight and I'm sure you'll get 1300 mAh. Yep, I sure would run the Battery Analyzer at 40W or whatever wattage you use on average. Considering the history, I would change the Charging screen to show Cell 1, Cell 2 and Cell 3 with the recharging screen to 50%. An unbalanced battery can cause all sorts of problems. So the first thing I'd do after recharging is to put a Mod and using the Monitor watch all cells. The Battery Analyzer takes a while so fun for the weekend, the pay off is having a Mod set up properly. Frankly, I'd also run the Case Analyzer which takes a really long time. Lastly, either solder an old Atty or find some tests that others have run for the Mod's Resistance. Good luck! :-)

Jaquith said:

When a battery is 'rated' it's with some 0.5A discharge until the battery reaches its cutoff voltage. A DNA 200 should be tested with a 10A discharge and with stable power delivery. So premature cutoff combined with some inefficiency in the form of heat from higher Amperage draws. People get hung up with Rated, hook it up to a flashlight and I'm sure you'll get 1300 mAh. Yep, I sure would run the Battery Analyzer at 40W or whatever wattage you use on average. Considering the history, I would change the Charging screen to show Cell 1, Cell 2 and Cell 3 with the recharging screen to 50%. An unbalanced battery can cause all sorts of problems. So the first thing I'd do after recharging is to put a Mod and using the Monitor watch all cells. The Battery Analyzer takes a while so fun for the weekend, the pay off is having a Mod set up properly. Frankly, I'd also run the Case Analyzer which takes a really long time. Lastly, either solder an old Atty or find some tests that others have run for the Mod's Resistance. Good luck! :-)

I don't have a resistor or anything to test it. Just my Hcigar, tank, and escribe is all I have

If the tank has an RBA with two post, then 4 x 1' of Kanthal like rabbit ears antenna. Otherwise, I saw this thread with an 11 Wh and 3.1V cutoff https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66238-topic/ you'll have to convert the .TXT to a .CSV file by importing into Excel. If it's a problem send me a PM and I'll convert it for you tomorrow. I'm on my phone .. hence the frequency of typos from autocorrect.

Jaquith said:

If the tank has an RBA with two post, then 4 x 1' of Kanthal like rabbit ears antenna. Otherwise, I saw this thread with an 11 Wh and 3.1V cutoff https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66238-topic/ you'll have to convert the .TXT to a .CSV file by importing into Excel. If it's a problem send me a PM and I'll convert it for you tomorrow. I'm on my phone .. hence the frequency of typos from autocorrect.

Yea could you convert it, I appreciate it :D

what is the difference between me manually putting in 11Wh in escribe and importing this csv file?

Jaquith said:

The Wh is only part of the equation, sort of like X + Y + Z but only having X. 

According to the OP of the following file:

Wh = 11.09
Battery Profile (CSV) http://www.filedropper.com/hcigarvt200battery
Cutoff (V) = 3.09

Thanks for converting that so quickly. I presume I just click "Load CSV" then click Upload Settings To Device. Disconnect. Not doing this yet btw

The default charge is 4.2V×3 which is the same in the file. Personally I'd let it fully charge and before using it load the new values and see how it works. In the screen you can swap the Voltage for Battery Percentage... In my charge screen I have charging amperage, battery percentage and the last is a toss up between pack voltage and charge voltage. Also a charge screen of 50 %.

Jaquith said:

For whatever reason Evolv by default has the charging screen off 0%, I prefer to see what's going on than at a glance. I'm referring to screen brightness.

Ok cool. Now when you say vape it till it's drained, do you mean while it's connected to escribe?

Jaquith said:

No. Fully charge, Update the battery profile information and tweak settings as you want, and the vape as normal (disconnected from your PC) until the battery is fully drained. I do this with all my DNA 200's and it seems to pay off.

You got it. I had the batt cell 1, 2 and 3. It was 4.20,4.20, 4.19... after a few minutes the 3rd cell went to 4.20, but then the second cell went to 4.21

then I changed fields to battery charge %, battery charge Wh, Battery pack. results: 100%, 8.99, 12.6v

and I haven't loaded the CSV profile yet

edit: now the CSV file is loaded. vaping heaven