Wismec Reuleaux battery watt hours

NetDevil420

I am going to be buying the Wismec Reuleaux very soon and I have MXJO IMR 18650F 3000MAH 35A Batteries to put into the device. I need to know what to set my devices watt hours to. Or do I just need to run the Battery Analyzer once I receive the Reuleaux. Any help on this issue would help greatly. I still got another 4 or 5 days before I am going to be able to purchase it. Also, I am going to be running the Sense Herakles Plus tank on it with the 0.4ohm kanthal coils. I will aslo be running the SMOK TFV4 every once in a while. I just bought the Clapton coils for it, but I also have like 2 of the Quad coils, 5 of the Nickel coils, and 1 of the Triple coils.

You'll probably need to run your own Battery Analyzer more than likely to be safe, the MXJO's are rewraps of AFAIK bin 2 LG HG2's, and IMO unless they're new and paired I'd strongly recommend getting a new set of 3 or 6 LG HG2's. Now if you're not going to use the balancer then you can probably use the posted LG HG2's or if they're older I'd edit the the battery profile CSV file to cutoff at 3.1V to avoid problems / damage if you're running >15A. The DNA 200 at the most draws 20A~23A from the batteries. However, if you are going to use the Balancer then I'd be leary if the batteries are older because the balancer can do so much if the cells get out of balance, and then I'd definitely run the Battery Analyzer.

And guessing you'll probably disagree with my statements on your MXJO '3000 mAh 35A' batteries so I'd read this - https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/mxjo-yellow-silver-35a-3000mah-18650-bench-test-results-only-a-15a-20a-battery-but-near-an-hg2.710690/

There is some decent info in these forums on this question, such as:

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65604-topic/

But I would recommend running the battery analyzer for yourself for your particular cells. It's easy and doesn't take *that* much time. I'd recommend making 4 large-ish loops of kanthal and running the analyzer at a power setting that is commensurate with your overall vaping style. Remember, though, if you typically run your mod in TC mode, the actual output will generally be lower than your specified power setting once the coil reaches your specified temperature. For most purposes, running the analyzer around 40-50 watts is reasonable.

I also recommend specifying a relatively low voltage cutoff *for purposes of the analyzer test* (e.g., 2.8v or so). As has been discussed at length on these forums, 18650's generally have a lower minimum voltage than their Lipo counterparts (i.e., 18650's can still deliver incremental capacity at slightly lower voltages than Lipo's, but the incremental gain is not all that substantial). But the DNA 200 was designed with Lipo's in mind. So there is a hard cutoff that is programmed into the firmware (which, IIRC, is currently at ~2.8v, so specifying anything lower than that won't have any effect).

So..... I suggest running the battery analyzer at ~40-50 watts and a relatively low voltage cutoff (e.g., 2.8v). Once completed, it will tell you the watt-hour capacity of your cells and will generate a discharge curve in the form of a .csv file that you can upload to your mod. Once you do that, I suggest resetting the soft cell cutoff to something slightly higher (e.g., 2.9v), although this is not critical.

Lastly, I note that you will be using your DNA 200 primarily with 0.4mm kanthal coils. Nothing wrong with that, but do yourself a favor and explore temperature control with an appropriate coil material of your choice, because this is where the DNA 200 really shines and what it was designed to do.

There's an Escribe simulator - http://www.evolvapor.com/guide/story.html and on the bottom left there's a Custom TCR's section.

Once you have your DNA 200 Mod connected your change the wire type on a Profile from Ni200 to Custom, you'll see a link for Custom Materials, click on the Calculator link, under Wire Builder select your wire type, under Temperature Control results click on DNA 200, click Download TFR table as CSV. Go back to Enscribe and the Profile, click Load CSV... and lastly click the button towards the top Upload Settings to Device.

Escribe Profiles:
Escribe-Profiles.jpg 
Creating / Selecting custom TCR's 
TFR-CSV.jpg