connecting PV6 switch to the DNA 200

I know it's a clumsy question, but I used to connect these to unregulated box mods, and DNA chips is kinda new to me.
"If you look below the fire button you will see 4 small solder pads. Attach a 100 ohm resistor between the 2 pads on the left above the screen-printed 'F'.  Resistor link

Above the fire button, near the board edge and slightly off to the right, you will see 2 identical small solder pads. Attach your LED there, cathode side toward the middle of the board.

That will give you what you want."

the small solder pads are these two small circular parts r.png  ?  just need a diagram because I can't imagine it, and what to do after that?!

Raito said:

I know it's a clumsy question, but I used to connect these to unregulated box mods, and DNA chips is kinda new to me.
"If you look below the fire button you will see 4 small solder pads. Attach a 100 ohm resistor between the 2 pads on the left above the screen-printed 'F'.  Resistor link

Above the fire button, near the board edge and slightly off to the right, you will see 2 identical small solder pads. Attach your LED there, cathode side toward the middle of the board.

That will give you what you want." the small solder pads are these two small circular parts   ?  just need a diagram because I can't imagine it, and what to do after that?!

The small pads are below the fire button. The word "FIRE" is silk screened on the board. The pads for the resistor are to the left, above the "F" in "FIRE" just as the instructions indicate with the pads for the led to the right, just as the instructions indicate.

It's hard to describe but if you look carefully at the board right where the word "FIRE" is silk screened, you will see them.

Raito said:

yeah yeah above the F I saw them, I connect the resistor to the one toward the middle and to the "+" led and the other to the "-" and the other two like normal..... voila? right?
it's 9 volts right?

Since a 100 ohm resistor was specified if I remember right, I'm guessing closer to 3.3V. That would allow about 15mA forward current through the led, also factoring in the led voltage drop.

• 3 months later...