Lavabox need help updating and settings

Hi i just bought my first DNA 200 mod lavabox,

can i get help on getting the new CSV file for lavabox and the correct settings to use my mod in temp mode with a tfv4 mini tank, as i have seen on the forums the pre settings come wrong and as its 2016 i am not sure if anything has been updated yet ? plz post and help a vaper !! 

jsmatharoo said:

Hi i just bought my first DNA 200 mod lavabox,

can i get help on getting the new CSV file for lavabox and the correct settings to use my mod in temp mode with a tfv4 mini tank, as i have seen on the forums the pre settings come wrong and as its 2016 i am not sure if anything has been updated yet ? plz post and help a vaper !! 

What are the settings you've heard of that come wrong? Also what coils are you using, ni200?

Hi I am using a Ti coil that's in the tfv4 range , I just looked around on the Internet and some people said settings are wrong . I have changed them according to some people config but I would like the right one if so for Ti use , can I also use this off temp control ? As temp control seems to drain battery

I think if all the settings wernt there from the factory they would all be standard from evolv.. So battery should be 9.99wh, what is the mod resistance set too may I ask? Yes you can use it off tc but need the right csv file for the curve, go on steam engine on wire wizard leave everything as it is but change wire type to ti grade 1 and the where the graph is change to dna200 then download that file.. On the custom profiles on escribe upload that file to one of them.. Lock your watts on device and scroll though to your to profile.. Them change your preheat, watts and temp according to the way you like it, I do this using device moniter so I can see exactly what is happening but that is upto you..