SDNA200 Battery Issue

Master_208_A

so i bought my sdna200 roughly 3 weeks ago and one night i was vaping then when i went to pull i noticed that the unit had completely shut off. i unscrewed the atomizer and the unit turned back on however the display was fluctuating in brightness. Every time i screwed the atty back on, it would immediately shut off. so i unscrewed the atty and plugged it into escribe and noticed the voltage of the battery fluctuating evenly from 3.60 to 3.46 on each cell. i had just plugged in the unit earlier that day and had noticed nothing wrong with the batteries while doing test fires(which i do every week or so to make sure everything is running properly). i was wondering if there was anything i can do from my end instead of sending it all the way back to china. tried the recovery charging, hard reboot, as well as resetting everything on the device to default but still no luck. anything you guys could recommend me would be very very helpful and i thank you in advance.

Master_208_A said:

so i bought my sdna200 roughly 3 weeks ago and one night i was vaping then when i went to pull i noticed that the unit had completely shut off. i unscrewed the atomizer and the unit turned back on however the display was fluctuating in brightness. Every time i screwed the atty back on, it would immediately shut off. so i unscrewed the atty and plugged it into escribe and noticed the voltage of the battery fluctuating evenly from 3.60 to 3.46 on each cell. i had just plugged in the unit earlier that day and had noticed nothing wrong with the batteries while doing test fires(which i do every week or so to make sure everything is running properly). i was wondering if there was anything i can do from my end instead of sending it all the way back to china. tried the recovery charging, hard reboot, as well as resetting everything on the device to default but still no luck. anything you guys could recommend me would be very very helpful and i thank you in advance.

here come the million questions......does the mod still charge via usb cable? at the full 1 amp? what happens when you're in device monitor then screw on an atty? does the device stay connected? i'm not sure on how the smy dna is wired, as in how good of a job they did soldering, using connectors, and routing the 510 and batt wires. does it vape at all? just the screen glitches or the entire device fails to fire? i ask these questions because it sounds like something is shorting out when you screw on an atty. as for the battery fluctuating, janky connection? i don't know if smy used connectors or hard soldered the battery and taps directly to the board. not sure if you're comfortable doing this but, i think you have to peel up the carbon fiber to get at the screw underneath to open the device. you can check for worn through wires, bad soldering, etc. Safest option is to send it back to the vendor you purchased it from. 

one more thing.......when in device monitor, with all the battery boxes checked (cell 1 2 3 and pack), what happens if you tap the mod fairly hard?