cCELL / Ceramic Coils

BHolland88

I searched this forum for info on the new cCELL / Ceramic coils. I know that the cCell coils and ceramic coils are fairly new so why not begin to get the more experienced users to weigh in so us not so experienced can learn about these coils.

I think my question will be concerning the Target Tank from Vaporesso. Specifically the cCELL  NI200 coil. I get that they still contain NI200 wire but do we need to worry too much about loading a different coil TCR?

Above that please feel free to share any information regarding these new concepts.

Please do not include any personal opinions on the safety. Clearly all vapors know that inhaling things carries a risk. If we want safety advice we will ask our physician!

BHolland88 said:

I searched this forum for info on the new cCELL / Ceramic coils. I know that the cCell coils and ceramic coils are fairly new so why not begin to get the more experienced users to weigh in so us not so experienced can learn about these coils.

I think my question will be concerning the Target Tank from Vaporesso. Specifically the cCELL  NI200 coil. I get that they still contain NI200 wire but do we need to worry too much about loading a different coil TCR?

Above that please feel free to share any information regarding these new concepts.

Please do not include any personal opinions on the safety. Clearly all vapors know that inhaling things carries a risk. If we want safety advice we will ask our physician!

i have the ccell ni200 coils and have been using them in my atlantis on my dna 200's. they say they're rated at .2 ohm but mine and one other person i know of read around .17 ohm. this can make the vape somewhat anemic even at 600°F. so i tend to override the ohms in escribe to .18 ohms to get the vape i like. there should be no need for a special wire tcr or csv curve for these coils. evolv's stock ni200 profile works just fine with these heads.