SMY SDNA 200

Nuvon

You just received it? Oh that isn't good. EScribe's Device Monitor is saying cells 1 & 2 are totally dead. If you can, I would return it to the place you got it. As I am not buying that the two cells are shot (but they could be). But anything left to do requires opening it up and voiding the warranty.

Oh I should add that you should decide something soon. As if it isn't too late yet, you have no longer than two days to remove the battery or those two cells I predict will be totally shot (and non-recoverable). As I believe when it reads a cell at or near zero, it probably isn't true. But whatever went wrong, it does drain the ones that reads 0. And one of mine did that and it had taken a full cell 4.20v to 3.0v in two days. Say by the way, do you have a multimeter by chance?

Well the thick black and red wires from the battery should read 9.0v to 12.6v. If that is what you have that is a good sign the battery is probably fine. If it doesn't. There is another plug with four smaller wires. Two wires should also be red and black. And they should read the same voltage. Those four wires, the black one is GND, then pin 1, 2, and lastly 3 which is a red wire.

GND (black)
1 = cell 1 (read from GND and 1)
2 = cell 2 (read from 1 and 2)
3 = cell 3 (read from 2 and 3) [red]

Here is a video (8 min it shows the inside and shows it back together at 12 minutes into the video).

There is one screw under the label on the side of the box. And it looks like all of the wires are soldered in as they didn't use plugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6ACHWnOLY