Efusion problem

Smokey1336

Well I got a new/used one in 133 mode again and it just doesn't have the headroom to run anything? What could I possibly be doing wrong? It totally lacks authority I have my hurricane like maxed out with a single coil at 133 pre heat and it just barely purcolates Do they need to write firmware or what's up with the anemic vape? Anyone please I will try to take screen shot

image.jpg

image.jpg

GripDis said:

I have the same mod and I have 0 problems with power
do you have it setup the correct way in escribe?

I think so I keep messing with the mod resistance but if you could check settings for battery? i load material in profiles it shows up on mod. I have never had issue with my 3 cells do I have battery wrong? What are your settings for case analyzer are you using lost vape e cig file? I am running all temp control also

image.jpg

I may have been loading materials wrong? A lot has changed since I went without updates, I loaded a file in materials tab then manually (from device) switched materials and it's rockin right now! If anyone gets a minute can you explain the sequence in which I load then do I go to profile and select from drop down? I may have got order wrong.. Update: all sorted, appears my atomizers were needing a good cleaning at the 510, they are happy now. I seem to be ok with 0.006 mod resistance and I junked all the preset profiles.