Cant back to power mode

dhimasatriap said:

Hello.. I had a problem.. My therion cant back to power mode setting..i turn to the tc mode and then when i Go to the setting, the menu hasnt display the power mode ctrl and preset it just show material of coil..is it bcause i hasnt update my firmware? Please help

hold up and down buttons to lock the power. then press either the up or down button twice to scroll through different materials. or you could just go past 600°F or 300°C to turn off TC. however, it is not necessary to turn off TC on any dna board. it will default to power mode automatically if it senses a kanthal or nichrome coil while firing the device.

ChunkyButt200 said:

hold up and down buttons to lock the power. then press either the up or down button twice to scroll through different materials. or you could just go past 600°F or 300°C to turn off TC. however, it is not necessary to turn off TC on any dna board. it will default to power mode automatically if it senses a kanthal or nichrome coil while firing the device.

Wow...thx its done my therion back to the power mode although i often use the power mode, i just want to make sure that my device can use the power mode..thx a lot bro