Aria Built DNA 200

Chaos77

Hey this is my first post but ran into a problem today. Mid toot the board cut out on me, nothing on the screen, nothing working. Plugged into Escribe and nothing because the board isn't getting any power even thru the USB. Fuse is good and battery is good. Not sure what is going on. I cant get the build date because I cant hook to Escribe but this thing is only a week old. I already contacted the vendor I bought it from waiting to hear back from them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
PS I'm on the latest firmware 

Chaos77 said:

Hey this is my first post but ran into a problem today. Mid toot the board cut out on me, nothing on the screen, nothing working. Plugged into Escribe and nothing because the board isn't getting any power even thru the USB. Fuse is good and battery is good. Not sure what is going on. I cant get the build date because I cant hook to Escribe but this thing is only a week old. I already contacted the vendor I bought it from waiting to hear back from them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
PS I'm on the latest firmware 

hello and welcome to the forum chaos77. you pretty much answered your question for any of us here. if the mod is dead, completely, best thing to do is what you've already done. if the vendor fails to honor any warranty, exchange or whatever....you could open a help ticket with evolv from their website.