Therion Mod not connecting to Escribe

Striknine

Hi,

New to this forum and just recently purchased two DNA devices and I'm having an issue getting one to connect. My Triade DNA200 (left) connects fine without issues, but the Therion DNA75 (right) will not. When I connect it to the computer and try to connect to escribe I get an error that my device in not detected. The small LED just under the fire button flashes, the device charges while connected, and I have the latest escribe software installed. Should I email the vendor I purchased the mod from, or am I missing something?
Thanks

Striknine said:

Hi,

New to this forum and just recently purchased two DNA devices and I'm having an issue getting one to connect. My Triade DNA200 (left) connects fine without issues, but the Therion DNA75 (right) will not. When I connect it to the computer and try to connect to escribe I get an error that my device in not detected. The small LED just under the fire button flashes, the device charges while connected, and I have the latest escribe software installed. Should I email the vendor I purchased the mod from, or am I missing something?
Thanks

welcome striknine. can you restart your computer and try a different usb cable, for the hell of it? make sure there is no debris inside of the usb port, on the 75, as well. 

Emailed the vendor I purchased the mod from and they were able to help. He sent me to the DNA 75 page on Evolve's website where I downloaded and installed an updated version of escribe. Now it connects fine. I must have originally installed the version on the DNA 200 page which causes errors with 75 devices.