Thermal Settings for a Hammond b Box

there are no right settings for a specific box. your best bet is to run case analyzer yourself, as there will be different variables that come into play when running the program. such as, temp of the room you have the mod in while you're running the program and if there is any airflow moving across the device during the test. lastly, how the internals where arranged also play a role. each device, regardless of similarities, will have differences in results. don't get me wrong, you absolutely could get by by uploading someone else's thermal properties of the same box you own but it won't be accurate.

give me a few min and i'll search around for something......take a look through these threads, you might get lucky and find something that is close to your box size and vent holes or lack there of. (vent holes play a role in case analyzer results).

http://evolvapor.forumchitchat.com/search?keywords=case+analyzer&searchin=message&member=&do=findposts&id=&replies=atleast&numreplies=0&daterange=0&custdatefrom=&custdateto=&sort=&order=desc&radio_showas=threads&btnSearch=Search&action=doSearch