Can I use the .ecig file from my sDNA 75 on my VT200?

SLM

Hi.  Like the title says, I really like the .ecig file for the SMY sDNA 75 compared to the one for the VT200.  There's only 3 material choices, and a couple other things missing on the VT200.  Profiles being another one.

So my question is... Can I put the .ecig file for the 75 on the 200 or will that damage / brick / destroy the VT200? o.O

Thanks!   :)

Are you SLM on ecigforum as well?

If so OhTheAgony here :)

I don't think you can but I'm pretty new to these so I might be wrong.

As it happens I have a VT200 too since recently and a SMY SDNA on it's way to me. I downloaded some files from Daniel's page for my VT when I got it and they seem to work well, although I still use the Ti1 profile from the original VT200 files it came with. His Ti profile seems to run a bit on the cold side for me.

Here you can find the files for your VT200 if you're interested: http://www.djlsbvapes.com/dna200/

Yep, I'm SLM on ECF too. Glad to see ya here. :-) There are more choices and options in sDNA configuration. I wanted to get just a pure watts profile on VT200 but it isn't a choice and I can't add it. I exported it from that one but can't import it on the VT200. I'm new to these DNA boxes too!

Small world aye ;)

Hmm, that's odd. Mine came with a wattage profile, profile one to be exact. It came with a power-mode, SS316, Ti1, and the rest were all Nickel profiles.

Perhaps you have ticked the box "temperature dominant" on your wattage profile? I don't think it'll work if that's the case.

Either way, you should be able to upload or create any profile you want, if not something must be going wrong on your end. Perhaps you should post your problem in the DNA200 or in the Evolve thread on ECF, you'll get a lot more reactions there. Frankly I'm surprised no one else responded here to such a fairly simple question, leaving it all to this noob to help you out *shakes head*

Mine only had nickel 200, stainless 316, and titanium 1 on it and in the available materials. I found a different version of Escribe that has watts in the available materials and added it to the vt200 but this version of Escribe won't work with my sDNA 75 and the other version worked with both. Uugh, so much to learn. I'll post over on ECF and see what I can find out. Thanks!

Maybe is better if you just add the profiles instead of all values for the mod.

I can share with you some that i am using. Some of them was my fine tuning for some tanks, but i think materials will be included there and you can modify them to your taste. Give it a try and tell me if it worked
SS316L (by Jaquith - V7) A good SS316 profile
GoblinMini Ti (Titanium)
Dolphin Tungsteen
Nife48 (Same as Nife 52)

You can always get any material from SteamEngine. It is very easy to get all materials from there, and usually they work well.

niFe48.ecigpr

dolphin_Tungsteen.ecigpr

GoblinMiniTi.ecigpr

ss316ljaquithv7.ecigpr

Thanks! I haven't updated anything yet. Been a crazy busy few days and no time to play. Just figuring out Escribe is taking me enough time. I guess I'm more used to flashing firmware on computer stuff where it's an actual file.