Therion getting hot

We_Said_Destroy

i can tell you the dna 75 runs hot, especially at 65-75w on low ohm builds. i find if i vape at 75w (in testing the board only) on .1 or lower, i'm lucky if i don't get the "TOO HOT" message after the first 5 seconds. but i never run the 75 at max wattage. the board's 85% is the reason it generates a lot of heat. either lower your wattage, build higher ohm coils or switch to a dna 200/133 for any builds that require 75 w and above. runs much cooler and is 97% efficient. 

usb interrupt could be something  else that is plugged into the computer's usb and tripping up the test  or a cheap/loose usb cable.

ChunkyButt200 said:

i can tell you the dna 75 runs hot, especially at 65-75w on low ohm builds. i find if i vape at 75w (in testing the board only) on .1 or lower, i'm lucky if i don't get the "TOO HOT" message after the first 5 seconds. but i never run the 75 at max wattage. the board's 85% is the reason it generates a lot of heat. either lower your wattage, build higher ohm coils or switch to a dna 200/133 for any builds that require 75 w and above. runs much cooler and is 97% efficient. 

usb interrupt could be something  else that is plugged into the computer's usb and tripping up the test  or a cheap/loose usb cable.

Thanks for the info ChunkyButt200. It was a low ohm build 0.17, now i'm running a tank at 50 to 55 watts and it seems ok, i had my iphone plugged in to the pc at the time i believe.