Triade not charging.

nightdex

Hi guys, For the past 2 days I've been trying to resolve an on going problem with my triade. It refuses to charge. My cells are setup correctly in escribe and they show balanced at 3.9v. However, the lightning bolt no longer shows when I attempt to charge via USB. I also see the following results when the USB cable is hooked up. 0% 0.00A 4.89V I'm using VTC4's. my WH is set to 23. I've run the USB rescue tool and that seems to fix my problem. But as soon as I stop escribe, the problem reoccurs. I'm running the latest early firmware revision. It's a SP version, can't remember the exact version. If you guys have any ideas, I would greatly appreciate the help.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I really don't have an answer but do have a couple of questions.
Have you tried a different cable or perhaps a different power source? Edit: cable must be OK, it's reading the USB's voltage.
Did you change the USB current from the "Diagnostics" tab in Device Monitor to zero by chance?
Does the mod work?

dwcraig1 said:

I really don't have an answer but do have a couple of questions.
Have you tried a different cable or perhaps a different power source? Edit: cable must be OK, it's reading the USB's voltage.
Did you change the USB current from the "Diagnostics" tab in Device Monitor to zero by chance?
Does the mod work?

I've tried several different USB cables and chargers. I've not messed changed any settings when it comes to the USB output. The mod works like a charm when it comes down to firing my tanks and drippers on it.

That's weird. I thought sod it, I'll hook to to escribe with the original usb cable that was supplied with the Triade. Charging works like a charm again. I've also took the mod back to factory settings and set the mah back up again. Mods charging as it should now. I have no idea what was causing the problem.