Clock and Temperature Units

Hi everyone! I recently just got my first ever DNA device which is a Lavabox M and I'm totally loving it! I just miss a few features from other mods which is what my questions are based on here. 1. Is there any way to add a clock to this device? 2. Is there a way to add a custom logo to appear on the screen? 3. Im aware of the Room/Board Temp function that you can toggle in eScribe. Is there a way for it to read in °C rather than °F? 4. If these features can't be added onto the mod somehow, is there any chance we can mod the firmware somehow and add these outside of eScribe?

Welcome to the forum HaileStorm. The only option i see readily available is for your second question regarding a custom logo. you upload any image you want as long as it's 128X32 pixels. as for your other feature requests, escribe is constantly being improved and new features added so keep your eyes peeled for new updates.

To help you get started making custom screens for your new DNA 75 i provided a link to a page that has a custom image generator you can download. i use it to make some custom screens. it works very well and is very handy.......

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65710-topic/

ChunkyButt200 said:

Welcome to the forum HaileStorm. The only option i see readily available is for your second question regarding a custom logo. you upload any image you want as long as it's 128X32 pixels. as for your other feature requests, escribe is constantly being improved and new features added so keep your eyes peeled for new updates.

To help you get started making custom screens for your new DNA 75 i provided a link to a page that has a custom image generator you can download. i use it to make some custom screens. it works very well and is very handy.......

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65710-topic/

Hi chunky! Thank you for the link you provided. The custom logo though is only available when switching profiles in the menu, right? Is there a way to make it appear after firing? Much like most other mods made by joyetech/eleaf?