Therion BF

Tortoise

Hi all,

I am hoping someone can help me sort out the following problem.

I received a brand new Therion BF today.

I have three bf attys around the 0.2-0.3 ohm range, all of them work with no problem on a mech.

When I attach them to the therion the mod blanks the selected temperature and returns a check atomiser message within a second of pressing the fire button.

It was originally showing the ohm reading raising from 0.2 to 6777 ohms!
I have fixed that I believe, a combination of uploading the correct csv file for 316L, although the atomiser analyser was showing a stable reading even before the CSV upload.

The mod will not fire and I am running out of ideas!

Thank in advance for any suggestions.

Tortoise said:

Hi all,

I am hoping someone can help me sort out the following problem.

I received a brand new Therion BF today.

I have three bf attys around the 0.2-0.3 ohm range, all of them work with no problem on a mech.

When I attach them to the therion the mod blanks the selected temperature and returns a check atomiser message within a second of pressing the fire button.

It was originally showing the ohm reading raising from 0.2 to 6777 ohms!
I have fixed that I believe, a combination of uploading the correct csv file for 316L, although the atomiser analyser was showing a stable reading even before the CSV upload.

The mod will not fire and I am running out of ideas!

Thank in advance for any suggestions.

welcome to the forum tortoise. can you post a screenshot of EScribe's DEvice monitor while trying to fire the mod with the build in question? it sounds like a poor connection somewhere - 510, atty, posts, wires, etc.