Vapor shark vaporflask dna40 check atomizer error

Johndkim

Sorry guys if this is the wrong section, didn't see a section for the 40 board, my mod started check atomizer error couple weeks ago and have no idea why it's doing it. I've built plenty of dna40-200 mods but this is just irritating. I took it apart and all the solder looks intact.took the 510 apart and cleaned it but still doesn't read any atty. any ideas on what's causing this issue?

Johndkim said:

Sorry guys if this is the wrong section, didn't see a section for the 40 board, my mod started check atomizer error couple weeks ago and have no idea why it's doing it. I've built plenty of dna40-200 mods but this is just irritating. I took it apart and all the solder looks intact.took the 510 apart and cleaned it but still doesn't read any atty. any ideas on what's causing this issue?

what happens if you short out, directly on the DNA 40 board, the "out" and "gnd" using a piece of wire? does it give you a resistance or a "shorted" error? you need to isolate the problem by removing the 510 and it's wiring from the equation. this will tell you whether it's a board problem or a wiring/510 problem.