Local weather swings affecting temperature help needed

Eli

This issue is regarding local weather winter swings that are specific to where I reside. At night the temperature is dropping to 8-6c and a couple hours before noon it is 20-23c this is regular winter weather locally The issue is that it gets very cold at night and is regular weather on day which is making temperature having to be constantly adjusted to get the flavour i was obtaining before it got to this point and i have stopped cigarrette so far but always smoked at night in this try to quit. The difference to obtain same flavour in day and night time go from 15-30c difference This part of the country has this weather due to altitude. I do not have a clue on how to do something about this. Any help would be apreciated For reference its in the valley in D.F. (capital, traslation of name is District Federal)

I just read about lawsuit against china company is reluax dna200 still going to have guarantee for board. Made in china still means bad quality trash locally by everyone... i buy because it has u.s.a. made board but i don't trust china for anything... as it is all trash at measly quality compared to mexicam standards by just having made in china clothes watches and other usual trash the price is low and no one locally wants anything made in china unless well u need a cheap wayxh that onlt displays time that is the usual made in china trash. Is the devices i purchased have to have boards removed and the plug in for vaporizer and have to contact someone with a 3d printer to get the device to not be made in trash? If main component was chinesse, it can not be not trash. Thats the regional point of view and quality we see here.

The ratio of PG to VG in your liquid can contribute to the problem you are encountering.  If there is a higher percentage of VG the liquid will get thicker in the cold which will change how well it wicks.

My suggestion would be to use different profiles to compensate for the colder weather in the early morning and warmer weather in the mid day and afternoon.

I'm in the northeast, New Jersey, and the temperatures are getting colder than what you are experiencing.  I use liquids with a 50/50 ratio of PG/VG and they do change flavor, and vapor output, in the cold but I guess I'm used to it and don't really notice it very much.