Lavabox DNA200 inbalanced charging

Bandog23

Hi folks,

I am having a few issues lately with my lavabox. Two months ago i noticed that the cells were inbalanced, not much.

A few weeks ago i was not able to charge the battery (Cell 1 and 2 had about =.49V, Cell3 was still at 3,5V). So Battery dead and i got a new Fullymax 900. Within a few hours the same issue. Now i got myself the 1300mah kit and it is not charging it also.
Maybe you have an idea how to fix this problem.

Bye Screenshot_2016-12-24_02.29.50.png  Screenshot_2016-12-24_02.31.38.png

welcome to the forum bandog23. are you able to check the individual cell voltages with DMM? i would check each cell and make sure they're imbalanced. if they are, there are tricks to charging each cell separately to get them equal. there's a chance your board is bad tho. only way i can think to see is get all cells balanced, throw the lipo back in the lavabox and see if the cells become imbalanced again. what do you have your cell soft cutoff set to in EScribe? 

Hi,

I could measure the cells indvidual, till now i was trusting the device monitor.
The actual pack is the forth Lipo pak for the last month.

In the meanwhile i recognized the board itself has an issue. The question is if it is a minor failure, like fuses or caps i could replace myself or ist it a bigger issue.

My Cell soft cutoff is at 3.2V

Edit:

I have cleaned the DNA200, the balancer connector was quite dirty with black tarnish. Now i am charging the battery and all three cells are charging equally until the highest cell reaches 4.2V.
When draining also all three cells are drained equally. This means balancing on my board is not functioning how it should and maybe i could fix it when i drain the highest cell only until it reaches same voltage as the ore two cells.

Bandog23 said:

Hi,

I could measure the cells indvidual, till now i was trusting the device monitor.
The actual pack is the forth Lipo pak for the last month.

In the meanwhile i recognized the board itself has an issue. The question is if it is a minor failure, like fuses or caps i could replace myself or ist it a bigger issue.

My Cell soft cutoff is at 3.2V

evolv doesn't even bother to replace components on the boards if they're bad, they just ship out a new board. if the balancing circuit is kaput you have a couple choices. you can go through volcano ecigs or open a help ticket with evolv. evolv will most likely ask you to de-solder the board and send just the board in for replacement.