Ampere & Volt

Hello.
When i take a Puff on my VT75 Nano then the Display is after that Puff for a few seconds on.
But when i take my finger from the Firebutton, to see on the Display, how much Volt&Ampere
the last Puff has used, i cant see Volt&Ampere, because they are quickly away. In that Moment when i put my Finger from Firebutton. Only the Ohms stay and i have time to read.
How can i change, that Volt&Ampere are longer to see, like the ohms do?

Best Regards, Uwe

the 6.2v limit is for the DNA 75. there is a 6v limit for the DNA200/250 when powered by 8.4v (2 18650's).

"ohms too high" means just that. the coil you are using has a resistance that is too high and the DNA cannot provide your set wattage. you can use/build a lower ohm coil to avoid this message. you will get the full 75 watts with a .51 ohm or lower resistance coil.

the max is 6.2v. since you said you're a M2L'er, your coil resistance is probably 1.XX. you're most likely reaching the 6.2v limit with your build. that's why he says  "ohms too high." lower your resistance. build a lower ohm coil.

what is your coil's resistance and what wattage are you getting the "ohms too high" error at?