Therion 166, No temp. protection message

kappertje

That all looks good....

Do you know if your device has  EScribe 1.2 SP5a installed?  This update fixes Temperature Protected and other messages to show the correct number of flashes again.

You can also fire the device while looking at the display (not vaping it) and see if you only get 1 Temp Protect message.  If that is what you see then you do not have SP5a but the message does appear one time. When Temp Protect flashes it should be 3 flashes instead of just 1 if you have SP5a.

Thanks for the quick reply, as you can see in the bottom right screen. You can see the SP version. Everything is up to date. i changed the setting temp protection to "Don't show" an back to "show message" no result. I also changes the time the messages show in different value's 1s to 1.5s and so on.

When i vape, without the pc attached. The Therion stops at the regulated temperature but no message.

(i hope you understand my dutch Englisch)

After you change to Show Message you then upload it right?  Just mentioning this as you probably are uploading changes... Are the error flashes set to 3 in the Screen Tab under the Display heading?

Untitled.png 

I've ran out of things to check.... In Device Monitor it will show SP5 even if SP5a is loaded.  Since you get no message at all you might fill out a ticket with Evolv and explain it to them and they will guide you.  I don't recall anybody not getting any message when the settings are correct. Others may have some further info or suggestions for you....

https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1