Battaty go only 3.83v

jlambroy

ChunkyButt200 said:

welcome to the forum jlambroy. can you post a screenshot of EScribe's Device Monitor with all of the "battery" option boxes ticked and can you also check to see if you have your charge setting is set to "maximize puffs" or "maximize recharges" (this option is under the "mod" tab / battery settings of Escribe) ?

IMG_20170218_054855.jpg

IMG_20170218_054945.jpg

i can see from the second screenshot, you're still drawing USB current (0.584 amps). that tells me that the charging circuitry is still trying to charge the battery. you also have the device set to "maximize puffs" which should charge your battery to 4.20v. if you leave the device connected to Device Monitor for a while (30 min), you should see the "charge" = 14.489 slowly climb. you should also see a rise in voltage, in all 3 cells, over that time. if a half an hour passes and you don't notice any changes (increases) in those fields i mentioned, post back. if you want, you can post a screenshot at that beginning of the half hour and one at the end (making sure all the battery option boxes are ticked, just like before).