My Dna 200 efusion

raymiebear11

hey guys i have ran into a problem

sorry if this is in the wrong subject/thread.. i have a DNA 200 efusion when i plug my usb cable into the DNA 200  (ive tryed a few cables) it wont charge or  sync to EScribe.. i have checked the fuse (closed to red and black wireing that goes onto the li-po battey the fuse is Green..  any ideas what causeing this issue .. the Dna 200 does fire also when pressed.. cant be the fuse surely?..

many thanks and sorry again if ive posted on the wrong subject

So you downloaded and installed the latest version of EScribe to a Windows PC and the device won't connect to EScribe. Are the usb cables you have tried data/charge cables or just charge cables?  Do you have the original USB cable that came with the device? Will it charge now with an external charger (wall charger)?

What level does the battery meter show on the device?  If the battery get real low it will not charge at all and there is a process in EScribe that sometimes will get the battery to charge again...

How many other USB cords have you tried?  If there is something wrong with the usb connector of the device it won't connect to EScribe and there are other things that it could be also.

The battery may very well be too low where it won't charge at all... there is a recovery process in EScribe that sometimes works but without being hooked up to Escribe you can't use it. Since you don't get a usb connection sound on the computer you may have a driver issue.... Uninstall and reintall EScribe... What version of Windows are you running? 

If it is too low you need EScribe or an external balancing battery charger capable of doing a recovery charge process.

Lets try something....

With no usb cable hooked up to the computer start EScribe....  When EScribe comes up click on Evolv DNA200 in the left column.  When the DNA200 screen comes up then plug the USB cable into the device first and then plug the USB cable into the computer...  Does  a small window pop up and say  "Connect"  Device?

OK.... I took three of my Samsung USB cables (S3, S4, and Note 5) and they all worked just fine with EScribe. I've only a couple other questions.  What version of EScribe are you using and what language, and where did you download it from?  Have you got more than one USB connection on your computer and you tried using each one of them?