Battery type confusion

thevaperiser

I have just got the Lost Vape triade, Which uses the three 18650 batteries, Now when i check in mod option, to see that it is set for this, the only options I have, are lithium polymer, LIFEPO4 and power, there is no option for the 18650 batteries. The reason I ask, is that I seem to remember something from when the wismec was launched, about setting up for different 18650 batteries.

Is this an error with my version of escribe, because for some reason everytime I start escribe, i get told there is a service pack available, but it fails to download, so maybe my version hasnt installed correctly.

This is the .csv file for 3 LG HG2 batteries...csv LG_HG2 (3)_18650_3000 mah_28.3 Wh.csv ...set the WH at 28.3...You would need to run the battery analyzer for the .csv profile & Wh for the HE4's, unless you can find it here on the forum somewhere...search at the top of the screen...

Edit: All those settings are going to do is fine tune the accuracy of the battery meter on the device...doesn't effect battery life or quality of your vape...